Monday, April 22, 2013

Another One

So...on Thursday I went out with my friend Sarah. And as we sat on a bar patio, sipping whiskey and Cokes, we decided to get tattoos.

Flash to 15 minutes later we were at a tattoo shop in the Haight (at 11pm) and it happened.





Why yes, that is the symbol of the Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter. I  always said I was a fan ;) and now it's permanently a part of me.

Sarah's says "Not all those who wander are lost", which if you know her (and how awesome she is) fits her so perfect, it's insane she didn't get it sooner.

So now my tattoo count is up to five, six if you count the one covered up...and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

P.S. I did my first photo shoot as a hairstylist yesterday, it was amazing! I'll post some pics when I can. In the meantime, check out a few shots here.

No comments:

Post a Comment